Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also saw this on ebay. Better hardware options... what do you think!!!

Attachments

·
Wanda Honda
458 Posts
Interesting but I would like to see an actual demo of it and how the touch screen interacts with the main screen. Don't want to start losing functions...

·
6MT JUNKIE
719 Posts
Awesome!!!!!.....ready go demo! !!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With the panel from ebay and a double din gps also from ebay we are talking at about $350-$450.....:thmsup:

·
JaeDM
567 Posts
I hope it has a RCA output in the rear of the headunit. be a great after market upgrade for those who want better head unit. Def would like to see a video.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
SiriusXM on that unit, OP?

Jay

·
Rhymes with **** & Quick
1,314 Posts
Looks intriguing. Who wants to be the guinea pig!!! Don't y'all volunteer at once now. Christmas is coming up. . . .

·
845 Form & Function Crew
148 Posts
This would be awesome if it had coffee warmers too

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not seeing a CD slot or button on that trim. Is it not needed? I mean I don't use the CD played anyway.
its for a double din radio, 6.2inch 6.5inch or 7 inch.... you transfer the oem hazard switch...

I hope it has a RCA output in the rear of the headunit. be a great after market upgrade for those who want better head unit. Def would like to see a video.
it does!!!!!

SiriusXM on that unit, OP?

Jay
Not that i know but it has an attachment for the tv tuner.....

·
6MT JUNKIE
719 Posts
Anyone know if the stock usb plug still works?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hmmm I want.

Is RoadRover a quality brand? I've never heard of them before...

Me neither... Check the youtube links I posted on the first page. Looks like a foxcon building...lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
I wonder if there's a way to buy just the bracket and use it to install an aftermarket double-DIN stereo with USB but still have access to all the other menu settings.

·
Registered
416 Posts
If you look at all the other products they are all much cheaper, I think if we wait out, they will notice no one is buying it and will drop the price.

·
Sexyland's Finest
112 Posts
Hardware specs on that thing are horrible. 128mb of RAM, 600MHz ARM processor which is very old, and still using exFAT format so you can't properly sort/organize USB music.

Junk.

A modified $200 cellphone could do far more, hardware wise.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I kept laughing every time they tried to say roadrover. Ruderover :lmao: ruderover :lmao: ruderover :lmao:. If your going to put out a video. At least get your name right.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts