Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Nice! Do you mind sharing a bit more information on the specs?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The manifold for the exhaust and the kit was installed by a shop but it's pretty much bone stock with 50/63 cx racing turbo a generic brand b.o.v and a precision 39mm wastegate with an 8-pound spring tuned off of flash pro running off of wastegate pressure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its sick I drove it down to maryland and I was get damn near 40 cruising down the highway the picture was the other day driving home from work

20200131_163423.jpg

·
Past Doritos Spinner
4,058 Posts
Does the in-vehicle fuel economy display still work properly? I have read that when you add a turbo to cars with this feature, it may no longer measure accurately.

Have you calculated at a pump and compared results?

Sent from GM1917. Technology!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well, guys i finally broke down and did I slapped a turbo on the i4 accord sport. 6mt I have loved it so far I have been driving it around since October of 2019 and no major issues thus far. It has been tuned and made 250hp and 285tq on super View attachment 518540 View attachment 518540
Hey man, this is awesome! Exactly what I've been looking to do to my Accord. In your other reply you mentioned the exhaust manifold and kit, any chance you know where you bought it from or provide a link?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey man, this is awesome! Exactly what I've been looking to do to my Accord. In your other reply you mentioned the exhaust manifold and kit, any chance you know where you bought it from or provide a link?
The kit started as a generic kit off of Amazon and the exhaust.manifold was custom made at a fab shop

1 - 11 of 11 Posts