Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2013 Honda Accord sport I wanted to do an engine swap and drivetrain convertion to rear wheel lol. I want to do something different that hasn't been done before. everyone always thinks accords are supposed to be slow I want to go for an v6 swap any ideas on on what I should do. I also want to do wider tires of some sort I know that it would probably cause issues but it doesn't matter I know my car is gonna be great.

HK Moderator
Welcome to DriveAccord, new member! Here you will find the best advice on converting a 4 cylinder 2013 Honda Accord Sport into a 6 cylinder Honda Accord. And here it is:

Sell the 4 banger and buy a V6 Accord.

Please spend some time searching for this often asked, often answered question- learn from previous failures who all replied with, "Ya'll are crazy and stupid and lazy- I'll show you! I will convert my 4 cylinder into a V6 Accord and post pics, get the girl, and get respect. This will decimate all, after, I put about fifteen grand in it or more. If I have to, overnight parts from Japan!"

Less likely is the famous rear wheel conversion. A grand total of ZERO people have pulled it off.

Also fun and exciting is the infamous "conversion from auto to manual". Here is one thread, happy reading!

But if you have lots of money, it is possible.

-RickBlaine
I am become Mod, destroyer of engine swaps, RWD conversions, and auto to manual swaps.

Past Doritos Spinner
Sell your Accord, buy a Mustang/Camaro/Challenger/Fairlady(350Z/370Z)/G35/G37.

Any of these options will be more realistic and cost-effective.

Sent from GM1917. Technology!

Past Doritos Spinner
Why would you need a new engine or transmission when you just slid into a curb?

You will be replacing some suspension components but otherwise I can't see you needing a trans or engine.

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
Why would you need a new engine or transmission when you just slid into a curb?

You will be replacing some suspension components but otherwise I can't see you needing a trans or engine.

it was some construction on the curb nd when I went up it it torn up the bottom

HK Moderator
I have to get a new engine nd transmission it snowed bad last night nd I slid onto a curb moving out the way of a mutiple car crash
How did the curb move out of the way of a multiple car crash and into your direction of travel? If this curb is maintained and operated by a local government, you may have a right to be compensated for any damage this curb caused. I would consult an attorney.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts