Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo, i am searhing for a nice clean and cheap way to mount the tablet on my car, i dont like mouts as they dont look good if there is no tablet on them, and just not cool.
So i see on youtube, someone using a elastic theard with a hook to mount their devices with air vent, but i didnt like that either because tablet was hanging, So i took it one step further and I really like the end result, hope, it will make someone else happy. here are the pics.

I took a Cloth Hanger, Straight it, measure it cut it bend it, and Wallah - Clean when no tablet present and perfect when it is.

Hope u guys liked it,

I measure it wrong and cut it small so tablet is inclined, make a room, so when u hang it, it comes out nicely

Attachments

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Does it put stress on or scratch up the AC louvers or the dash itself?

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nice DIY. I have this mount that actually works real well. Of course more expensive, but still a solid option.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks like a efficient and cheap idea. Does it move around much when the car is at speed? How much give does it have when you press the screen?
Its pretty sturday ,doesnt shake much - i am gonna use it with Nexus 7 ,which has smaller width, so it will be perfect. ordered the case for it on ebay which isnt too bulky so will sit perfect.

Does it put stress on or scratch up the AC louvers or the dash itself?
None - but - only issue is when u are inserting it in the vent u have to be careful not to scratch it - make 1 side hook narrow, so it can slide in without scratching the vent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts