1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Wanda Honda
458 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I wonder what this is going to cost?

Also, I understand it keeps the factory LCD but I wonder how you would access the settings such as vehicle settings, displays, etc from an aftermarket radio. I am definitely going to be looking for feedback on someone that installs this.

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
I wonder what this is going to cost?

Also, I understand it keeps the factory LCD but I wonder how you would access the settings such as vehicle settings, displays, etc from an aftermarket radio. I am definitely going to be looking for feedback on someone that installs this.
If its like the Dodge Charger kit there will be a small button pannel that you will install to retain some of the factory funcionality.

Jay

·
Registered
199 Posts
Good to see that the aftermarket stereo world is growing for our 9thgens. Myself though I'm looking to upgrade to the Ex touch screen, I want to keep things as stock aa possible. I do how ever want to upgrade my speakers.

·
JaeDM
567 Posts
this is ****ing awesome!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Even though it us cool that the aftermarket is catching up, why do it? I understand that an aftermarket head will have better sound but the same can be achieved with the proper set up with the factory head. Plus, the cheap black plastic looks bad. I do love a great sounding stereo but fir me personally this is in the area of diminishing returns. Sorry to rain on the parade.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts