Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting local quotes to trade in my accord, but figured I'd post it up here as well. Selling my 2013 Accord EXL coupe v6 6spd AUTO with the HFP package. Has the full exterior kit, led interior, mats, suspension but is without the 19" they were removed prior to me purchasing the car from the dealer. Has every option with the exception of the navigation.

Color - Crystal black metallic with black leather interior.

Exterior condition 9/10
One small rock chip on good from thruway, "V6" and "accord" badges have been removed, front and rear "H" have been dipped black. Can be removed for buyer. Has gorilla master lock lugs on all wheels. Has window tint professionally done on all windows and windshield strip.

Interior 10/10
Interior is vgc condition, for the full price will come with 3 sets of mats including HFP mats, original black mats as well as Aries 3d mats.

Mechanical 10/10
Car runs like new, despite being a "13 it has only 14k miles on it with full oil change history being done by honda, currently inspected and ready to go. Had a takeda SRI that was removed but still available. Comes with auto starter with two fobs and a quarter mile range professionally installed with a lifetime warrantee.

I'm the original owner

Asking price $24000 with all mats, intake, lugs and starter.

Or with just starter and HFP mats $23000

Pictures will be posted soon as I'm at work at the moment. I can be reached via messaging or anytime at 716-335-2067. Located in buffalo ny.

·
Registered
329 Posts
If you're willing to part out the takeda let me know. I just picked up a V6 sedan, so i assume everything should fit ok.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.