Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 Honda Accord 2.4 L EX-L and I am trying to replace the front shocks. The inside of my tires is wearing down and the car has 105,000 miles on it. I replaced the rear with shocks that I found at Autozone. I cant seem to find anyone who sells the front shocks. I am told it is a dealer only option. Is this correct? Is there any alternatives?

· 8th Gen Believer
5,661 Posts

· CITIUS::INFERIUS::FORTIUS
1,471 Posts
I have a 2013 Honda Accord 2.4 L EX-L and I am trying to replace the front shocks. The inside of my tires is wearing down and the car has 105,000 miles on it. I replaced the rear with shocks that I found at Autozone. I cant seem to find anyone who sells the front shocks. I am told it is a dealer only option. Is this correct? Is there any alternatives?
Are you sure you just don't need an alignment? Tire wear is one thing, but can you actually feel the ride is harsher due to potential strut wear?

I put Koni FSDs on my 09. They're expensive and I'm not sure you can buy the front set only. I think they're the best. Honda Accord KONI Struts - Best Reviews on KONI Shocks for Honda Accord
Tire Rack stocks them too.
Last I heard, KONI decided not to pursue R&D for our 9th generation Accord. Unfortunate. You'll find it on the Pirelli World Challenge race car coupe though!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.