Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2013 Honda Accord Touring just got totaled this morning. A dude was trying to run a red light, and unfortunately, he collided with me and another car. All cars have been totaled, and the guy who's at fault didn't even have a driver license when the collision happened. I don't know what will happen to that guy, but I think he's in serious trouble. No driver license, no insurance, and run a red light. Anyway, I wasn't that upset as I would trade in my car anyway for my CLA (still waiting for it), and I guess I just saved a few thousand dollars by not trading in anymore. I feel extremely grateful and lucky that I wasn't hurt in any way in this tragic accident.

Navi. and electronics are dead. The whole dashboard need to be replaced. The seats and celling are also need to replace. Total cost to repair close to $26,000.

Here's the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
436 Posts
jeez wow thats crazy. Glad you're ok and that guy should suffer for his actions...

·
Registered
275 Posts
Looks like you got hit HARD, glad you appear to have walked away from this.

That's why we buy nice safe cars in the first place.

Best of luck with the CLA! :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.