Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2013 Honda Accord Touring just got totaled this morning. A dude was trying to run a red light, and unfortunately, he collided with me and another car. All cars have been totaled, and the guy who's at fault didn't even have a driver license when the collision happened. I don't know what will happen to that guy, but I think he's in serious trouble. No driver license, no insurance, and run a red light. Anyway, I wasn't that upset as I would trade in my car anyway for my CLA (still waiting for it), and I guess I just saved a few thousand dollars by not trading in anymore. I feel extremely grateful and lucky that I wasn't hurt in any way in this tragic accident.

Navi. and electronics are dead. The whole dashboard need to be replaced. The seats and celling are also need to replace. Total cost to repair close to $26,000.

Here's the pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
oh man that looks bad...glad to see you are okay though....so what happens with the car now? the insurance company buys it off? if so, how much will you get for it?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Wow I hope your ok. Make sure to address any neck or back pain ASAP. I hope everything works out. What's that stuff on the seats and ceiling, is that from the airbag?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Man, some people are just pieces of shit.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Wow, glad you are ok! I wondered the same, what is the liquid on passenger side front and back seats, and roof?

·
Registered
437 Posts
jeez wow thats crazy. Glad you're ok and that guy should suffer for his actions...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sometimes I feel as if people should pass an IQ test before they can get behind the wheel and pass a drivers test every year until 21, then every 5 years. This is ridiculous.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Looks like you got hit HARD, glad you appear to have walked away from this.

That's why we buy nice safe cars in the first place.

Best of luck with the CLA! :biggrin:

·
Registered
164 Posts
sorry to hear but in your case get a lawyer ASAP, and get your back and neck checked out you may not feel but better safe then sorry.

·
Registered
127 Posts
sorry to hear but in your case get a lawyer ASAP, and get your back and neck checked out you may not feel but better safe then sorry.
Yep, I would try to forever have the guy in debt. No DL or financial obligations and is running around recklessly dude needs his pockets hit hard.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts