Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CBP 2013 Accord Sport CVT
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In August I traded in my 2012 Accord LX for a used 2013 Sport with 10,000 miles on it. After 2 months I have come up with the following:

Love the aggressive look
Love the 18's and dual exhaust
Love the extra hp and torque
Love back up camera
Love bluetooth
Love dual zone AC
Love automatic lights and having an alarm
Love the faster acceleration at city and highway speeds

Miss extra storage space in the console area
Miss locking glove box
Miss blending in with traffic.
(My Sport stands out more due to not as many Sports on the road yet).
Miss being able to roll windows down with remote and key in door
Miss factory tweeters in door
Miss the chrome Honda 18's I had on it

All in all this has been a positive experience for me. I wish Honda would've added the things that I miss from my 12. I look to put many miles on my Sport.
In my opinion Honda hit a home run, but with a few more extras could have definitely hit a grand slam! I've had 3 Accords, 1 Civic (2 if I count my wife's 12 Civic EX-L before she traded it), and 1 Ridgeline.

Attachments

·
S mode
382 Posts
I don't think this is comparable. The valid comparison would be the 2012 LX vs 2013 LX and 2012 SE vs 2013 SPORT.

·
CBP 2013 Accord Sport CVT
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for reply. Wasn't really doing a comparison. Really wanted to share what I thought. Trust me the Sport is definitely an upgrade in most areas. I forgot that I do love the IP, I-mid, and fog lights.

·
Don't hate on my color!!
1,842 Posts
I'm surprised the remote windows down isn't so on all models, like it was with the 7th and 8th generations.

·
Banned
308 Posts
In August I traded in my 2012 Accord LX for a used 2013 Sport with 10,000 miles on it. After 2 months I have come up with the following:

Love the aggressive look
Love the 18's and dual exhaust
Love the extra hp and torque
Love back up camera
Love bluetooth
Love dual zone AC
Love automatic lights and having an alarm
Love the faster acceleration at city and highway speeds

Miss extra storage space in the console area
Miss locking glove box
Miss blending in with traffic.
(My Sport stands out more due to not as many Sports on the road yet).
Miss being able to roll windows down with remote and key in door
Miss factory tweeters in door
Miss the chrome Honda 18's I had on it

All in all this has been a positive experience for me. I wish Honda would've added the things that I miss from my 12. I look to put many miles on my Sport.
In my opinion Honda hit a home run, but with a few more extras could have definitely hit a grand slam! I've had 3 Accords, 1 Civic (2 if I count my wife's 12 Civic EX-L before she traded it), and 1 Ridgeline.
Damn that side profile of the '13 looks sweet! Looking very sporty yet sophisticated. I wasn't 100% loving the rear taillights at the dealership last night, but from that angle the whole car looks awesome!

How much does a lip spoiler cost if I wanted to add to an EX-L? Are there any other things besides dual exhaust that make the Sport look better than EX-L?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts