Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
2014 Accord LX sedan
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 accord LX 4 door. i wanted to replace rear speakers. I saw videos and read forums.. i am not able to pop out rear grill using flat head screw driver. i also tried looking under trunk for screws but i couldnt find any.. can anyone help me with this :(

·
Registered
462 Posts
The whole panel has to come off

·
2014 Accord LX sedan
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you everyone. Does anyone knows the link for step by step rear deck removal for new accord ? that will be of great help.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I don't but all you have to do is pop the c pillars off and then pop the rear deck up. It's a bit time consuming but not hard.

·
2014 Accord LX sedan
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am going to install polk db651s in rear and db6501 components in front in my LX which i ordered from amazon.

651s doesn't come with any mounting brackets whereas 6501 has some brackets.

Will i need any mounting bracket for rear (dont want to cut factory speaker) ? Also the bracket which came with 6501 will work for fronts ?

i am getting this install done from local shop and wanted to make sure i have everything before i go for install.

thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
i am going to install polk db651s in rear and db6501 components in front in my LX which i ordered from amazon.

651s doesn't come with any mounting brackets whereas 6501 has some brackets.

Will i need any mounting bracket for rear (dont want to cut factory speaker) ? Also the bracket which came with 6501 will work for fronts ?

i am getting this install done from local shop and wanted to make sure i have everything before i go for install.

thanks
Wrench is on the money. I just finished doing my rears and dynamating the whole deck. NO MORE rattles heck even with my 12W7 at full tilt.

·
Registered
462 Posts
:thmsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts