Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
been around the block
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's good everybody!

Uncle Luc from north of the border here! Excited to be able to join the Accord family, again haha! Just picked up my 2014 Sport Sedan. Amazed that the model has just kept growing over the years. So well designed. Previously owned two 7th Gens

So ya, I picked mine up on Tuesday, next day it was HID'd and LED'd haha! Suspensions next, seeing the winters here, gives me a bit of time to research which set to buy and any potential new models of coils releasing. Obviously I will do some wheels come spring. I actually have a lil old recreation in mind for my car. Something very simple and easy. Looking forward to this, it's been a while since I've tinkered around with a car.

Feel free holla my way with any questions comments or fk yous !!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sweet ride, everytime I see a white sport I kinda somewhat regret the MSM.

However Canadian Sport> American Sport. The Lighting scheme you got going on is similar to what I have planned.

·
No PRND
583 Posts
Congrats, welcome. If that's a MT I hate you for having white.

·
CBP 2013 Accord Sport CVT
22 Posts
I love my black Sport, but will have to admit the white Sport does look dayum good!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Congrats, welcome. If that's a MT I hate you for having white.
the 6Mt does not come in white:thumbsdow..honda completely failed on that issue..a white 6mt would have probably been hard too get your hands on if it were available..this issue comes up over and over again..i have a black 6Mt sport..white was def my first choice tho

·
Registered
357 Posts
I love my black Sport, but will have to admit the white Sport does look dayum good!
i have a black sport as well...but every time i see a white one i get this kinda sick feeling in my stomach:lmao:..like damn that looks sweet..but just knowing that a 6mt is not available in white keeps me sane:biggrin:

·
No PRND
583 Posts
the 6Mt does not come in white:thumbsdow..honda completely failed on that issue..a white 6mt would have probably been hard too get your hands on if it were available..this issue comes up over and over again..i have a black 6Mt sport..white was def my first choice tho
That was my point. There is no white 6mt option in the states. The OP lives in Canada, where the 6mt IS available in white.

·
Registered
357 Posts
That was my point. There is no white 6mt option in the states. The OP lives in Canada, where the 6mt IS available in white.
Your absolutely right dude ..my apologies. I didn't realize he was in Canada...but on another note..I would be shocked if honda decided too offer at least two more exterior colors for the US on the MT cars..everyone seems too want white like myself..but only time will tell

·
Registered
514 Posts
Howdy, my hoser neighbor to the north. *** Accord Sports are the best looking 9th gen, imho. Oh yea cuz I have one too! Welcome to the forum.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
been around the block
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks -^^

Your absolutely right dude ..my apologies. I didn't realize he was in Canada...but on another note..I would be shocked if honda decided too offer at least two more exterior colors for the US on the MT cars..everyone seems too want white like myself..but only time will tell
I remember when the 7th gen released I wanted a white one, those years Canada never received the white option. Glad that changed

·
Registered
481 Posts
Congrats & enjoy... Awesome! And regarding the pearl looking Honda white, one the nicest whites I have seen

1 - 20 of 42 Posts