Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I know, someone is helping me with that - I just meant when I do the swap, can I install that screen?
Yes, but I suggest you install 39101t2ay92. This is the Arabic version. There are gyroscopes, local navigation updates, and less than $200 are on sale

·
Registered
3 Posts
yes it is possible to build a harness just need schematics of your car as there may be some differences ,chances are it will be easier got a paid subscription for a day and downloaded schematics from techinfo.honda and had to skip pins like compass as my model did not have one.that is one example i can think of other one could be amp.
like Cepega said if we know what features your car has then its possible to create a plug and play and i was able to make it it work,
still you would need about 3wire taps,2 for fcan and one for connecting to power and do not forget upper display needs replacing which is simple drop in replacement.you will need to cut plastic under the trim to make the unit sit plush and order,2 trim pieces that will make the car oem like new car.
I can send my mapping diagram i made, that details the modifications for creating harness.
could you share your mapping diagram, that details the modifications for creating harness.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts