Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have a 2015 Accord Sport, 6 speed manual, 78,000 miles.

When I come to a full stop, or start driving from a full stop, the car makes a hard squeak loose-luggage kind of sound and I think it could be a bushing or two. The sound seems to originate from the front driver side. I am trying to find bushing kits but am having trouble. Does anyone know where to find OEM bushing kits online for the Sport model, or for a compatible Accord model that would fit this car? The sites I have been on don't specifically state that their bushing kits will fit a "2015 Accord Sport w/ M/T" and I do not want to purchase bushing kits that won't fit. I also do not want to purchase all new control arms if I don't have to - I want to replace bushings on both sides of the car. I also would like to replace the ball joints at the same time.

Or perhaps does someone think the issue could be a different component?

Thanks for you help.

·
2006 Accord EX
1,180 Posts
Hey guys,

I have a 2015 Accord Sport, 6 speed manual, 78,000 miles.

When I come to a full stop, or start driving from a full stop, the car makes a hard squeak loose-luggage kind of sound and I think it could be a bushing or two. The sound seems to originate from the front driver side. I am trying to find bushing kits but am having trouble. Does anyone know where to find OEM bushing kits online for the Sport model, or for a compatible Accord model that would fit this car? The sites I have been on don't specifically state that their bushing kits will fit a "2015 Accord Sport w/ M/T" and I do not want to purchase bushing kits that won't fit. I also do not want to purchase all new control arms if I don't have to - I want to replace bushings on both sides of the car. I also would like to replace the ball joints at the same time.

Or perhaps does someone think the issue could be a different component?

Thanks for you help.
Whew...
I'd say before you go hog wild replacing one thing after another is have someone go under the car and see if they can isolate the noise and/or have a tech drive the car with you.
So your plan of attack is...you're going to start replacing bushings, ball joints...control arms, etc... on a four year old car with 78K on it?? Are you printing money at home?
I gotta tell you...this makes no sense at all, IMO.

Calm down, take a breath... and then isolate the noise with a tech(who absolutely knows Hondas) and go from there.
Good Luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts