Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok I have a 2015 EXL 4wd. Is it fwd, 4wd full time 4wd or only 4wd when it is needed?

Has anyone gone off road with it? Not talking rock crawling, but trail riding. Any luck, or getting stuck. You using mud and snow tires id so?

I waited 4 years to find the right car. Im in love with her! Am I the only one to name there car? Mines name is Samantha V. Anything I truly love can be a Samantha. She's the 5th Samantha. All have to gain the name by proving its worthy the name.

Everyone have a great christmas!

·
HK Moderator
14,096 Posts
Welcome!

I am a fan of the 4wd Crosstour. Is it a 4 cylinder or 6 cylinder engine?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6 cyl

Love her to death. Just wish she got better gas mileage. Around town i get 15 to 16. But her power makes me hold of all peopLE trying to pass, or I play the hold off game. Don't let them pass by closing the door on them!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm confused. Did you buy an Accord? If so they are all front wheel drive and you should be getting much better mileage.

·
HK Moderator
14,096 Posts
6 cyl

Love her to death. Just wish she got better gas mileage. Around town i get 15 to 16. But her power makes me hold of all peopLE trying to pass, or I play the hold off game. Don't let them pass by closing the door on them!
Yeah that sounds healthy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts