Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
343 Posts
I searched both google and this site for information regarding occasional choking of the engine when starting it and came up empty handed.
I just purchased a '16 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 last week after being out of the Honda family for almost 2 years, let me just say..BIG mistake giving Hyundai a chance lol. I am very glad to be back in a Honda. :grin
Anyway, my car has only done what I described above once, but I was just curious if anyone here has experienced the same thing? It ends up starting, but has a hard time getting there lol.

Here's a pic- I know, it's a lame snapchat pic, I'll post a better one later..so far, I'm in love!
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Thanks in advance for any input!
Congrats! I got the same color in the V6 Coupe. I had the 13 before this one in thr tiger eye pearl. It was nice to be different but the white is beautful. Love the new wheel style they went with. I have not heard anything unusual with mine. I am wondering though how to install apk files through usb. I wonder if Honda has this locked down.

· Registered
343 Posts
Congrats on your new baby!
That I'm not sure of, I just got mine late last week and I've been working and busy with family stuff, I really haven't had a chance to sit and just tinker with the car yet haha. I'll let you know if I find something out.
Great sleeper power but the car looks more aggressive than previous so some may expect it to be faster. Car had beautiful lines. The white shows off the nice crease line along the side.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.