1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
18 Posts
doesnt look like it all. you can see that the part of the grill curves to the top of headlight and same goes with the chrome piece on the trunk

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Not a chance. The headlights are a a different shape at the top and the grill extends into them. Same for the tail lights. That new chrome trim extends over the lights.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I think the taillight might work if you also swap the chrome piece that goes in between.

·
Registered
30 Posts
My fingers are crossed that the coupe tail lights will be a perfect fit! Dimensions look the same, but I'm sure some custom harnesses will be necessary. Queue Hardtipguy!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I think the taillight might work if you also swap the chrome piece that goes in between.
I think this may be the case, if you look close the chrome piece now extends further into the lights. If you swap the chrome garnish and the taillights it may be doable. The question is is how that chrome garnish is mounted to the trunk.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I think this may be the case, if you look close the chrome piece now extends further into the lights. If you swap the chrome garnish and the taillights it may be doable. The question is is how that chrome garnish is mounted to the trunk.
I was thinking the same thing. I'm hoping that Honda kept the mounting points for the chrome garnish and the tail light pieces the same. Even so, will the wiring/connectors be the same from the 13-15 EX-L to 16 EX-L? If it's a direct swap for everything, I might actually upgrade to a set of 2016 tail lights. They look so much better. Not that the 13-15 tails look bad, just bland and somewhat dated in comparison.

·
Registered
630 Posts
They look so much better.
I don't see how. Unless you're a Mercedes fan.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Looking at front end pics, to use the headlights you would have to swap the grille and hood at the minimum. not sure about the bumper or fenders. at that point you might as well swap the bumper so you can use the led fog lights.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
2016 Accord Headlights on 2015 Accord

I wanted to know if anyone done research on if 2016 Accord's LED style headlights fits on 2015 Accord. I like the look of the 2016 Accord headlights and i was thinking if that will fit on 2015? Thoughts..

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
5,296 Posts
Looking at pics the Hood and grille would also have to be changed at a minimum. Possibly the bumper cover too. Depends how bad you want them I guess.

Jay

·
Registered
1,241 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
You'd have to swap the grille, the hood, and the front bumper at the very least. The fenders look the same as before (haven't checked part numbers to confirm), but who knows if the mounting points for the headlights have been changed as well. Seems like a lot of work and money just for the headlights. The '13-15 Touring headlights are very expensive (around $1300), but even they would be a drop in the bucket compared to what you'd have to spend to fit the 2016's headlights on your car.

If you just want LED running lights, you can get a set of 13-15 V6 headlights for about $500 (cheaper if you find them used). You'd have to do custom wiring to get them to work, however. Luckily, there are plenty of threads here on how to do that.

·
2014 Accord EX white
208 Posts
tk_ceo on instagram did it to his 2013 accord...

looks like he changed hood & bumper, he also did the rear

1 - 20 of 173 Posts