Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Omg those look perfect and makes your car look like a 16-17'. Sweet! Good job man. Yea, once my wheels arrive I'll keep you posted if I decide to sell them, which I usually do when I get wheels
I know man. I have a 9.125 gen now. Lol.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tail lights fit some mods must be done but fit also head light will fit just will have a lil gap from were the 2016 grill will expand to

·
Happy Accord Owner
62 Posts
I decided to upgrade the tail lights on my 2015 Accord Touring to the new style (2017) and followed the advice I saw in this thread and ordered the tail lights and chrome piece for a 2017 Accord Hybrid (specifically for the Hybrid vs a regular Accord which apparently has some different part numbers). It was 100% plug and play. NO new harnesses, bulbs, or any other modification was needed. Install was helped greatly by watching some youtube videos of people swapping their tail lights out for aftermarket ones. Getting the bumper off was the hardest part (back on was real easy). My total cost was just at $700 for all four assemblies (trunk/tail) and the newer style chrome piece.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So could i install the 2017 Hybrid all led lights on my 2015 Honda Accord Sport..or could i install the 2016 led ones on my 15 sport..or is there an adapter i could get to make it work...very interested in getting this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought a 2017 Touring because my 2014 EX-L was totaled out (thanks to a St Paddys Day drunk driver, how cliche). Sorry to reopen this thread but if I switch out the chrome will my aftermarket tail lights from my 2014 plug n play on my new Accord?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another reopen, sorry for that, but I was looking for the page someone posted a while ago (on page 1 of this discussion) and it is not accessible anymore.

I want to change the taillight on my 2014 Accord to the newer one (2016-) and if I remember right, in the link on the page one, there was a step-by-step guide (my browser history says I visited that particular site in January 2018.)
Anyone can help me please? Thank you.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Нормалёк получилось. Красил бампер, капот и крылья в цвет с остальным авто ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know it's possible but I need some more info to help me out. A year ago, on the first page of this topic a guy mentioned another page of this forum but that page disappeared. There was a step by step guide, what parts to buy, etc. I want to change the tailgate lights. Is there anybody willing to help me please?

161 - 173 of 173 Posts