Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have been looking for lug nuts and locking nuts for my 2016 Accord Touring Sedan with 19in sport wheels but I cant seem to find any that would fit.

I have been looking on Amazon for Gorilla Automotive locks but the site is saying none of them will fit my car.

Any help on what i should be looking for both locks and lug nuts?

Suggestion on brand and type of lock for maximum security?

Much appreciated!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
12mm x 1.50 thread size, ball seat.

Security:
Lug nuts:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there, thank you for the reply! I am still seeing, "This does not fit your" message on the page. Is that to be expected?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
It's likely the 2016 is too new and Amazon page has not updated yet. Factory Honda/Acura wheels use 12mm x 1.5mm ball seat lugs for most, if not all, of their cars. Your 2016 Accord is no different. They will fit.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Hi there, thank you for the reply! I am still seeing, "This does not fit your" message on the page. Is that to be expected?

Normal. So many (most) websites still don't list 2016 models, even though we are a quarter of the way into 2016.

Particularly annoying since our 2016 Mazda CX-5 has been on sale since February 2015 (We bought it March 2015). Most Mazda dealers still only list 2015 and earlier on they parts websites.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Normal. So many (most) websites still don't list 2016 models, even though we are a quarter of the way into 2016.

Particularly annoying since our 2016 Mazda CX-5 has been on sale since February 2015 (We bought it March 2015). Most Mazda dealers still only list 2015 and earlier on they parts websites.
Thanks man, I think you're right. I didn't see the 2016 listed on some of the sites.

It's likely the 2016 is too new and Amazon page has not updated yet. Factory Honda/Acura wheels use 12mm x 1.5mm ball seat lugs for most, if not all, of their cars. Your 2016 Accord is no different. They will fit.
Cool thanks for all your help! :) helps a lot!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hello,

I have been looking for lug nuts and locking nuts for my 2016 Accord Touring Sedan with 19in sport wheels but I cant seem to find any that would fit.

I have been looking on Amazon for Gorilla Automotive locks but the site is saying none of them will fit my car.

Any help on what i should be looking for both locks and lug nuts?

Suggestion on brand and type of lock for maximum security?

Much appreciated!

You have the Touring model and didn't even come with lock lug nuts?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts