Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2018 Diagnostic menu can be accessed by pressing and holding: Volume + Source then Home buttons for 2-3 seconds. This works for the 8" touch display, I'm not sure about the 7" display.
Hey, I have a 2017 Accord v6 touring and my infotainment screen blacks out after reboot. here is a video link to help you understand my issue.
please let mew know what to do. thanks

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hey, I have a 2017 Accord v6 touring and my infotainment screen blacks out after reboot. here is a video link to help you understand my issue.
Disconnect and reconnect the battery or pull all related fuses is about all you can do. If that doesn't restore operation, you can look into repair or replacement.

·
Registered
197 Posts
looks like a short in one of the chips that gets power directly after the start-up animation. You can try doing all the reset stuff but it might be an internal issue. What sucks is that its probably a 30 cent fix but the labor and skill set would be through the roof. You could try buying a used one on eBay and then re-selling yours to reclaim some losses.

·
CVT
1,061 Posts
When you say reboot, do you mean after you accessed the dev menu, or the like? Or are you saying that blacking out was sudden and through no fault of yours?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts