Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Whats the first upgrades i should do motor and turbo
I mean you could throw on a custom exhaust to make it sound cooler, but that's all I'd risk

Thank you very much how about interior improvements ?
all weather floor mats from College Hills Honda

Swap the halogen highbeam for a pair of LASFIT LEDs.

Install the interior lighting kit and door step garnish

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
There have been lots of threads about this that have a wealth of information. If you look through the 10th Generation Performance subforum, you'll find tons of information.

As others have mentioned, there's the risk of pushing the transmission too much, but it's your car and your money.

Personally, if you really want more performance out of your Accord, sell your 1.5t and buy a 2.0t. You'll get roughly 50 more hp and 75 ftlb of torque. On the used market, the 2.0t is a few grand more, but worth it in my opinion.

·
Registered
2020 Accord Sport 2.0T
185 Posts
Cheapest upgrade for performance is KTuner/ECU, but with the CVT I would advise against anything that would increase performance greatly. If you want more turbo/blowoff noise put an aftermarket intake on your car such as K&N.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you guys i just did the upper torque mount intercooler resenator delete

Im not doing not doing no ktuner hondat just preventive maintnance stuff extending engine and tranny life 46k and havent had issue As a matter of fact I feel asleep sorry on freeway 3 am god nows were i was honda sensing did its job pulled back in to freeway bouncing around everywhere literally i was off road and nothing but scratches to the bottom if it could take that kind of a beating what cant it take beside blowing up ur tranny k tuning

Cheak your hondas for valve cover leaks under powertrain warranty and check for bottom oil leaks replace manufacture warranty

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.