Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
im confused, your before/after pics both have initial/final measurements so theyre both before and after? was it aligned twice? i would start with getting an alignment done somewhere else (read google reviews of local places, try to find an honest, good shop) and let them know you keep having tire wear issues even with apparently aligned tires. they should be able to inspect for you. it may be your suspension is damaged/worn causing the wear. i highly doubt bridgestone will let you warranty these, but maybe they might help you.

i've also heard of places putting shims or having someone put their weight on a part so the machine reads the measurement as correct, when theyre just fooling the computer so they can hand a report and say "see? its all green!" not saying thats what is going on here but it is highly sus

·
Registered
571 Posts
My 9th gen and 10th gen did this. Its a Honda thing. Its Toe eating them up. There is just a little toe adjustment in the rear. But I took both my cars and had as much toe as they could removed and as close to zero as they could. Eats tires a lot less..

21 - 22 of 22 Posts