Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2018 Touring 2.0 T, 10-speed automatic, Steel Metallic ext. w/Black int.
-Tint 35%
-FlashPro Tuned
-Takeda Intake system ordered
To do list:
-LED interior lights
-Window chrome trim blackout
-Debadge
-magnum flow air filter?
I just ordered the Takeda Momentum intake system and will install next week. I wanted to keep a log of upgrades to track progress and get feedback. Got into my 2018 Touring back in June and I really like it (hate the rattle from the HUD, will do the $1 store fix ASAP). So far I've tuned it with the FlashPro, tinted the windows and installed car seats. I've been referencing these threads so much, I figured I should join in.

018F85E7-9A80-4EEC-A7A7-A0B2154BF861.jpeg

Honda all weather floor mats (kids)

Took the front plate and mounting piece off. What grillEs or covers do y’all recommend...?

·
Registered
7 Posts
2018 Touring 2.0 T, 10-speed automatic, Steel Metallic ext. w/Black int.
-Tint 35%
-FlashPro Tuned
-Takeda Intake system ordered
To do list:
-LED interior lights
-Window chrome trim blackout
-Debadge
-magnum flow air filter?
I just ordered the Takeda Momentum intake system and will install next week. I wanted to keep a log of upgrades to track progress and get feedback. Got into my 2018 Touring back in June and I really like it (hate the rattle from the HUD, will do the $1 store fix ASAP). So far I've tuned it with the FlashPro, tinted the windows and installed car seats. I've been referencing these threads so much, I figured I should join in.

View attachment 513810 View attachment 513810
Congratulations on the new ride! Very nice. Which car seats did you install?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha! Graco and a booster seat

Updated to do list:
-Black/chrome front grill accent
-LED interior lights
-Debadge “Accord”
-Window chrome trim blackout. Not sure about the bottom body chrome strips- anyone done that?
-Has anyone seen a black spoiler on steel metallic?

Before

85CABAB1-ED7B-4D2B-8736-D09F37F74D3E.jpeg

Middle

After

Debadged

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
following your build. excited to hear about your thoughts on ktuner when you get it
Thanks. It’s already tuned with the Hondata FlashPro, stage 2. And then the intake. Definitely noticed throttle response, huge torque gain and would guess it’s probably going a bit more than 300+ HP. A lot more fun to drive and curious to maybe run a 1/4 with it

·
Registered
101 Posts
How does your intake sound? Can you hear the bypass valve more than factory? Any chance for a sound clip? I'm on stage 2 on my touring and am torn between intakes..

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How does your intake sound? Can you hear the bypass valve more than factory? Any chance for a sound clip? I'm on stage 2 on my touring and am torn between intakes..
I can't seem to attach the video but, yes, I can definitely notice the louder release valve. Seems to be loudest in Sport mode. I was torn too with the exposed filter vs. this Takeda. I just thought the Takeda looked cool.

Updated to do list:
-LED interior lights
-Window trim chrome delete and bottom of doors. Roof wrap too?
-Black deckled spoiler
-Blackout the exhaust finishers
-PRL downpipe and then maybe exhaust

Installed the black sport grille and black chrome accept piece this afternoon. Before and after:

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you ever figure out how to get rid of the bottom chrome strip, please let us know... or at least me. I have the exact same car (‘19) and that bottom chrome strip bugs the hell out of me.
Good looking ride though. Keep up the good work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts