Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just added the hondata. Here is my initial impression. Currently only have the Mishimoto Intake.
Couple of hiccups with the software at first. wasn't able to register owner info and once I did, was not able to upload calibration. couple of PC restarts and plug and unplug fixed the issue.
prior to hondata, only have the mishimoto intake. as far a looks, hands down best looking. did notice a drop in mpg and in my head felt a little more lag than when I had the PRL. I trust the R&D so wasn't too concerned.
With the hondata, had a rough idle at first. after restarting car, idle seems ok. in Econ, still feels like regular econ, so don't use it. In the regular drive mode, I fee slight lag from cruising RPM to when it hits 2500 and up. that's when you can feel the car pull harder than before.
In the sport mode, totally different car. Pulls really really hard. Havent had a chance to fully accelerate due to having wet roads from prior rain, but passing on highway, you can really feel the difference.
MPG wise, I lost couple MPG on my normal day to day drive. 35 miles all highway, little to no traffic. With no mods, 37mpg. with Mishimoto, 32 mpg.
With mishimoto and hondata, regular drive mode, 36 mpg and in sport all the way, 32 mpg.

Will drive little more and see how I feel. So far, well worth then money.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Did you lose MPG or are you pushing deeper into the go pedal for the fun factor? A quality tune should see better mileage assuming you drive the same as stock.

·
Registered
24 Posts
37MPG? You must be using Econo mode and even then you must only be going 20mph.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts