Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got BC racing coils installed on my 2019 sport 2.0. anyone with 20mm H&R spacers on stock sport wheels? part number? I saw one video on youtube, said studs needed to be shaved.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have 20mm spacers on my stock sport wheels. Yes I had to shave the studs. If you don't the length will dig into the back of your rims. A lesson I learned the hard way.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 20mm spacers on my stock sport wheels. Yes I had to shave the studs. If you don't the length will dig into the back of your rims. A lesson I learned the hard way.
hey, what front lip do you have?
what part of MD?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Got the front lip off ebay, under accord front lip splitter. And im in southern MD

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got the front lip off ebay, under accord front lip splitter. And im in southern MD
Ah, I am currently working in Leonardtown, Maryland. However, I next to never drive my car down there from where I live. It's just too far.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ah, I am currently working in Leonardtown, Maryland. However, I next to never drive my car down there from where I live. It's just too far.
Oh ok so your in the SOMD too. Im in calvert and even down here the roads kinda sucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts