Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
8th Gen Believer
4,118 Posts
Welcome to DA. The grille is really sharp.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did you wrap or paint the Trims? If you wrapped, how hard was it? I'm attempting to wrap mine in a few days.

Car looks good!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the kind words. I’m contemplating air ride suspension to springs. Just hate to mess up the air ride with north east crappy roads.

Did you wrap or paint the Trims? If you wrapped, how hard was it? I'm attempting to wrap mine in a few days.

Car looks good!
Door trims were wrapped by a shop. Only reason I had a shop wrap is because the wrap kits are hit or miss. You have to make sure to cover top and bottom edges. The shop wraps the trim completely in one piece then cuts off the excess vinyl.

I did the wheels myself, and the key was to have a heat gun to make the vinyl really tacky.

Welcome to DA. The grille is really sharp.
Thank you. I had the grill vinyl wrapped and painted the H emblem. Didn’t want to do the overlays for the grill with fear of dirt getting trapped between the overlay and grill.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Really nice looking car. The mods look great. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks great!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited by Moderator)

Looks great!!
Thank you!

Can you take a pic for your trunk strut please?

Thanks a lot.

Nvm. I figured it out. Thanks.
I actually just installed 1 trunk strut for now. It’s much easier to close with 1 strut using the inside trunk handle than with 2 struts installed. The trunk still opens pretty smoothly with 1.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Accord, Coupe, Touring (V6, 6AT), 2017 Honda Accord Sedan, EXL V6 w/ Navi, Sensing
127 Posts
Not that I'm any expert, but that is probably the sharpest looking 10th gen I've seen. Very nice and great taste in your color choice! What powertrain and trim line did you opt for (I don't know my 10th gen cues that well)?

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Super jealous. I'm OK with my bright red sport, but this has always been my favorite color. it just looks... nice

·
Registered
26 Posts
For your door trim wrap, is it glossy? I am about to having mine blacked out as well but not sure if I want glossy or matte.

Plus, did you paint or wrap the door handles?

Thanks.

·
Registered
845 Posts
For your door trim wrap, is it glossy? I am about to having mine blacked out as well but not sure if I want glossy or matte.
It looks matte on the window trim above and below and gloss on the actual door trim (is there a term for that spot?). I like the contrast between the two.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts