Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Johnnylakis
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I came here straight from the Honda Accord website. The only interior color available now is black. Is this correct?

·
Registered
339 Posts
So, I came here straight from the Honda Accord website. The only interior color available now is black. Is this correct?

View attachment 525093
View attachment 525094
Well, since you posted two examples of an ivory interior, I'm not quite sure why you think that. But I believe that black and ivory are all that's available, and some exterior colors may be matched to only one.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Your pics don't align with your question, but you are correct that some paint colors now only come with black as the gray has been discontinued. So Modern Steel, Lunar Silver and the new Sonic Gray only come with black. You can still choose black or Ivory on Platinum White, Radiant Red on certain trims.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Gone are the days in the 1970s and before when one could have for interior colors: red, blue, green, white, brown and various shades of each.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Accord, Coupe, Touring (V6, 6AT), 2017 Honda Accord Sedan, EXL V6 w/ Navi, Sensing
131 Posts
I like black interiors on these cars. My two newer 9th gens have black leather, while my daughter’s older 9th gen has a “Gray” leather, which is really off white. I think the black really looks nice, and it doesn’t seem to show every little speck of lint or hair like I thought it might. I noticed most of the modern metallic metal (Gray exterior) cars I see for sale have the “Gray” (I mean off white) Interiors and they just don’t look as nice inside. Too bad the actual gray interior with leather got left back with the 7th gen.

I expect the newer 10th gens with leather will look fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts