Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 256 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am tiny-penised troll and am currently leasing a 2018 1.5 accord exl and I am really enjoying the car so far. I am probably not going to be buying out the car at the end of the lease because sugar dad #1 is cutting me off based on my life choices..

Anyways, if I get another sugar daddy I think I will releasing the 2021 accord in that November. I am really hoping that I can get some deal such as “switch over to the new accord with the same monthly payment as before and no down.”

So what are some physical changes that are expected in the 2021 accord because I am currently in look for doing some things to my car such as adding a neon light kit underneath and a lip and other 3M related addons and then eventually I can take them off and put them on my new 2021 accord if it physically remains the same but only if so.

Also I am thinking about driving the car kinda hard because i it was a gift from a sugar daddy who is prob gonna cut me off anyways. Lol

·
Turbocharged
870 Posts
Usually, the bumpers and maybe the hood and the lights. It's too early to determine what Honda might change.

·
Banned
33 Posts
Hello,

I am tiny-penised troll and am currently leasing a 2018 1.5 accord exl and I am really enjoying the car so far. I am probably not going to be buying out the car at the end of the lease because sugar dad #1 is cutting me off based on my life choices..

Anyways, if I get another sugar daddy I think I will releasing the 2021 accord in that November. I am really hoping that I can get some deal such as “switch over to the new accord with the same monthly payment as before and no down.”

So what are some physical changes that are expected in the 2021 accord because I am currently in look for doing some things to my car such as adding a neon light kit underneath and a lip and other 3M related addons and then eventually I can take them off and put them on my new 2021 accord if it physically remains the same but only if so.

Also I am thinking about driving the car kinda hard because i it was a gift from a sugar daddy who is prob gonna cut me off anyways. Lol
they literally JUST PUT the 2019 models in showrooms in November and you wanna know what changes the 2021 models will have? must be trolling

:dunno:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Hello,

Funny you should mention the 2021 Accord. My wife and I were recently dining with Takahiro Hachigo, Tak to his friends, she asked him what would be different on the 2021 Accord. His eyes lit up like candles at a convention of pyromaniacs, and for the next five minutes he excitedly and passionately told us about the 2021 changes planned for the Accord. I dare say that he has not been that excited since his honeymoon.

I am sure you will be excited and pleased to see the 2021 Accord.

Unfortunately, I don't speak or understand Japanese, so I can't tell you what he said.

Sorry.

·
302 Posts

l
This is why I don't buy low mileage 3 year old off-lease "certified" pre-owned cars.

·
Registered
815 Posts
What in the hell? This generation has been on sale for one full manufacturer year and you are worried about the next gen?

·
Registered
78 Posts
The last few Honda generation cycles have all been 5 years so it stands to reason that any mid cycle changes [minimal] would be for the 2020 model, just saying.

This is why I don't buy low mileage 3 year old off-lease "certified" pre-owned cars.
My ATS forum always has buyers looking for 2.0T MT cars, good luck with that you know these cars have been consistently redlined.JMO

·
^^vv<><>BA
12,473 Posts
I thought this would be the reason: Crashed my brand new accord :D

The last few Honda generation cycles have all been 5 years so it stands to reason that any mid cycle changes [minimal] would be for the 2020 model, just saying.
MMC is done during 4th year (just like it was for the 9th gen, 8th gen, 7th gen, and 6th gen), therefore MMC would be for 2021 model year (that comes out in 2020).

·
Registered
771 Posts
I can get you all the information you need about the 2021 Accord. Every detail, as a matter of fact. I just have to get my crystal ball working. It hasn't worked since I've owned it. I think the guy that I bought it from lied to me. He's long gone, now. :devil

·
Registered
3 Posts
IMO, one thing that would be cool to see is a panoramic sunroof. But i don't think Honda would go that far for a mid Gen refresh.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,596 Posts
Do NOT consider the 2021 Accord. 2024 is the one you want.
I'm seriously considering getting a 2024 model to replace Dirty Girl!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jokes aside (and it seems to me like you guys are being overly hard on a guy who is asking a legitimate question, wondering if the accessories he'd buy now might still work on a refreshed model), I am hoping Honda brings the rear end of the Inspire to the US for the refreshed Accord:

·
Registered
771 Posts
^^That looks nice, although, a little ...Hyundaiish.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I am less interested in what they do to refresh the look of the car and more interested to see if they push down features down from Touring for example to EXL. Seems like they do that more on Pilots and Odyssey's during the mid-model refreshes since those have longer model cycles than the Accord.

·
Super Moderator
5,596 Posts
1 - 20 of 256 Posts