Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update: Just got a set of Tuxmat floor mats delivered. First impression is they are a high quality product. I'll post more pictures once they're in the car.

I've had Weather Tech and Max Liner in other vehicles and my main gripe about them is the color of the material...they don't stay dark black. These Tuxmat liners have a very dark, rich color.

Just picked up a 2021 Accord Touring in Sonic Gray pearl. I didn't like the color at first...wife's choice, but it's kinda growing on me.

Windows tinted. Went with 18% all around. It's honestly not too dark, visibly is still really good at night. My first new Honda...very pleased with the amount of tech and surprised by power this little 2.0 puts out!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Very nice! The only thing really keeping me from buying one is that they don’t come manual 😭

Reactions: 2014CR2MSM

·
Registered
138 Posts
That color could never grow on me. It’s rolling paint primer. Looks terrible on the Accord. But, to each their own. Yes I did see it in person when buying ours.

·
port & polish everything
1,699 Posts
The sonic gray civics have a nice pearlescent effect if you look for it, it's not flat and really like primer. You should see what Lexus charged for matte gray "nebula" on the anniversary edition RCF.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The sonic gray civics have a nice pearlescent effect if you look for it, it's not flat and really like primer. You should see what Lexus charged for matte gray "nebula" on the anniversary edition RCF.
I love that grey color that more & more makes are coming out with. I just passed a 300 yesterday in that darker grey color., but not like primer. Really wants me to change the color of my coupe 😂

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Yep, this is a very good looking color! Kind of like the cool blue from the 7th gen under certain lighting! Very cool!

·
Avid "Accord-ist"
2020 Accord EX-L 2.0T
44 Posts
... actually fun to drive ... people just don't know how to drive stick anymore ...
For some of us it's really a question of practicality. Who (in the hell) want's to sit in traffic and play with foot pedals? Note: My first 10 or 20 cars were (by default) stick shift.

·
Registered
46 Posts
For some of us it's really a question of practicality. Who (in the hell) want's to sit in traffic and play with foot pedals? Note: My first 10 or 20 cars were (by default) stick shift.
I would, I really don’t care. It’s too boring to just push a button or two & step on a pedal to move.

·
Registered
354 Posts
So is it that the 2021 tourings get the new style wheels? And the sports still get that older style. Either way i like both

Reactions: Chilicheeseburrito

·
2021 Sonic Gray Sport 2.0T
5 Posts
Just picked up a 2021 Accord Touring in Sonic Gray pearl. I didn't like the color at first...wife's choice, but it's kinda growing on me. View attachment 527838

Windows tinted. Went with 18% all around. It's honestly not too dark, visibly is still really good at night. My first new Honda...very pleased with the amount of tech and surprised by power this little 2.0 puts out!
View attachment 527839 View attachment 527840 View attachment 527841
Yeah, I got the 2.0 turbo. It's a really fun car. Looking into picking up a used 2.0T sport if I can find one with low mileage. I like the wheels on the sport.

It is sick, i may go for a touring in the future, this color pops so much.

·
Registered
354 Posts
The lighting in this picture makes your car look like a light bluish hue.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts