Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So just recently bought a 2021 Honda Accord and looking for upgrades and parts. Does anyone know of a website for the new 2021 or so parts from the 2020 fit the 2021.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Are you wanting stock accessories? I've ordered several OEM accessories from College Hills Honda for both my 2016 and 2019 Accords and have been very satisfied with the prices they charge and how quickly they ship. Plus, their website includes PDF instructions on how to install everything.

A lot of parts and accessories are compatible with both the 2018-2020 and 2021 Accords. Some, like the lower-body spoilers, are only for 2021s.

·
Registered
15 Posts
This is a good place to start. You can read through this thread to see what others have done to their Accords:

There are countless threads specific to particular upgrades you may be interested in, and your questions will already have answers there. You just need to look for them. Use the Advanced Search tool at the top of the forum to find threads specific to what you want to modify.
Also, it helps to know what you are looking for: audio upgrades, lighting changes, performance mods, cosmetic accessories, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mostly looking for cold air intakes and programmers and upgrades. Just put on a aftermarket exhaust just to open it up a little.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Mostly looking for cold air intakes and programmers and upgrades. Just put on a aftermarket exhaust just to open it up a little.
Just as a word of warning regarding reprogramming the ECU and things related to that- there have been a few posts here that have indicated that people who have done that have run into trouble and had their warranty claims denied by Honda as a result. The ECU remembers any reprogramming and the dealers can see it when they hook up their computer.

A new member just posted something yesterday about this- how installing a cold air intake and reprogramming led to his CEL coming on- and the dealer largely refusing to cover the cost of the repairs.

Be very careful and consider the risks of doing that.

Regardless, if you are interested in those types of mods, check out the Performance Sub-Forum.

Reactions: nes

·
Registered
354 Posts
I would think most accessories would fit the 2021. The biggest difference I've seen is the fog lights and grill accents. But also remember you got the newest version out so may take a while to get after market accessories if the 2020 stuff doesn't fit.

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Have you looked at the accessory black grille for the Accord that Honda offers? It still has a small smoked chrome piece, but it's much smaller than the stock one. You can find it on College Hills Honda's website.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have you looked at the accessory black grille for the Accord that Honda offers? It still has a small smoked chrome piece, but it's much smaller than the stock one. You can find it on College Hills Honda's website.
I only see a black with black chrome accents or bronze for the 21, my grille is already the black chrome, but all the trim on the car is gloss black, my OCD is bugging or I’d leave it the black chrome

·
Registered
648 Posts
I only see a black with black chrome accents or bronze for the 21, my grille is already the black chrome, but all the trim on the car is gloss black, my OCD is bugging or I’d leave it the black chrome
College Hills Honda has the various OEM options for OEM accessory grille components.

The stock grille is black chrome. The accessory grille is mostly black with a small black chrome strip in the center right over the "H" emblem. The piece that goes over the headlights and across the car is black. They also sell the OEM black "H" emblem for the front (and rear) and also black emblems for the 'Accord', 'Sport', and '2.0t' emblems on the back. Note: the black chrome inserts for the lower grille that they sell are already installed on 2021 Sport models.

Lots of people installed a very similar OEM sports grille on their 2018-2020 Accord Sports and have been pretty happy with the results. The 2021 version is a bit different, but still follows the same overall design. You still get the little black chrome strip though...

So installing their sport grille with insert would make your Accord look like this:
(obviously the lower spoilers on the lower corners near the fog lights aren't included)

Link

·
Registered
2 Posts
sorry for necro-big an old thread, but I’m looking for ‘21 parts as well. I have the Sport SE and the black chrome grill throws off the front end, I was looking at the JDM gloss black grill overlay (For 2018 2019 2020 2021 Honda Accord GLOSS BLACK JDM Grill Grille COVER Overlay | eBay) or the full gloss grill swap (For 2018-2020 10th Gen Honda Accord Sedan Grille Glossy Black JDM Sport Style | eBay) but have no way to confirm if they fit
The 2018-2020 grilles will not fit on the 2021. Ask me how I know lol.

·
Registered
515 Posts
All other parts will though. Tunes exhaust intakes type r engine cover and just about everything. Rear sway bars brakes but the Grill is different on the 2021 car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
sorry for necro-big an old thread, but I’m looking for ‘21 parts as well. I have the Sport SE and the black chrome grill throws off the front end, I was looking at the JDM gloss black grill overlay (For 2018 2019 2020 2021 Honda Accord GLOSS BLACK JDM Grill Grille COVER Overlay | eBay) or the full gloss grill swap (For 2018-2020 10th Gen Honda Accord Sedan Grille Glossy Black JDM Sport Style | eBay) but have no way to confirm if they fit
I got that exact grill and I can assure you that it doesnt fit the 2021 model. At first, I thought maybe its a bad grill but friend has a 2019 and it fit perfectly on his car. I just got the 2021 pearl black and it doesnt fit at all. Dont waste your time

1 - 15 of 15 Posts