Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All! So I traded in my 2017 accord for a 2021 accord sport. But one of the things that I miss from my old vehicle and didn't realize how much I liked was having both the guide lines that move with my tire rotation and a fixed guideline. Not sure if this is a moot point, but My current vehicle only has the lines that move with the vehicle but no fixed lines. Is there feature selection in the settings I might have overlooked? And, if not, would changing the camera allow me to obtain this feature if that particular camera has it? I don't know if I would actually shell out the cash just for that depending on the cost, but with the topic of rear cameras, would there be other features or upgrades that would make it worth-wild to upgrade/change rear cameras?

I appreciate your time and any suggestions you may have!

Font Parallel Rectangle Number Screenshot

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Did you read that page carefully?

The right-hand box mentions both fixed guidelines and dynamic guidelines. So that would indicate you have both and the settings are on page 358 in the Owner's Manual.

And it's "moot", not "mute". :p

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I revisited the settings, and I already had both fixes and dynamic on, but the fixed ones don't seem to be displaying. Can anyone provide clarification on if both are able to be on at the same time in this model? When I do them individually they act accordingly but not together.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts