Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening fellow Honda owners.

Gerald here. 59 years young. IBEW Local 11 Los Angeles. My 2018 Audi A4 Quattro Prem Plus was totaled in my 3rd rear end collisions. Wish people paid attention on the freeway!
Modern Steel. Love the car so far. It is a weekend car/family car. I have a 2017 Ram 3500 dually as my work truck and a 2022 BMW 1250 GS as my fun toy. Love the Honda so far. Read the package with all the propaganda a few times. Beyond vague on service intervals/maintenance schedule. Very different than any car I"ve owned in the past 40 years. Wasn't ready for a full EV. I'm in the renewable energy game too for about 8 years now. Looking forward to some info and insight for you all. Cheers.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Welcome!

Renewable energy game?

The Accord is a very reliable car for sure and very low maintenance, just the way I like it. :) I would just follow the MM and ignore the dealership recommendations (obviously I don’t know your dealer). Many here have had wonderful cars, but terrible dealership experience. With the hybrid, you’ll even save yourself some trips to the gas stations.

I don’t own a hybrid, but I’m sure folks at the HAH forum can provide you more pointers if you have any questions.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts