Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
No, oil and gas companies are not killing the planet. You're buying into the bull crap of the leftists. I have worked in oil and gas since the 1980s and the industry has worked to and succeeded in producing much cleaner energy. Clean natural gas is one example. Fossil fuels will continue (thankfully) to be a major source of energy for the next several decades and we can all be thankful for that.

Registered
Your comments is like taking medicinal advice from a pharmacist that is addicted to every narcotic in his pharmacy! The fossil fuel crisis is a reality based on science, facts, and evidence! Anything stating otherwise is nothing but the big money, rightwing-capitalist propaganda! 馃ぃ
Yep, I'm a proud, card-carrying right wing capitalist! I don't deny it, in fact I celebrate it. Oil and gas made this country great and will keep it great for the next several decades!

Registered
Some of the comments in this thread have touched on the political, but I think it's relevant in relation to a discussion for choice in driving an ICE or an EV. I personally like to hear other's views on this topic and like it or not, this hasty push to all EV is strictly coming from our government and I don't agree with their "reasoning". I'm not going to go into a long political diatribe here because this is not the place, but to write a general opinion on the political process behind these actions on this forum should be acceptable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.