Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
The fact is that the 10th gen was the lowest selling Accord. So obviously many car buyers weren't thrilled enough to purchase it. And the only cheerleaders for the car now are it's current owners. A change was needed and Honda has done it.

Registered
Your comments is like taking medicinal advice from a pharmacist that is addicted to every narcotic in his pharmacy! The fossil fuel crisis is a reality based on science, facts, and evidence! Anything stating otherwise is nothing but the big money, rightwing-capitalist propaganda! 馃ぃ
He must be one of those rolling coal enthusiasts. As if saying that there's plenty of oil for several decades means we shouldn't be bothered with alternatives now. Short-sighted people never see it until it's too late.

Automotive tire Car Grass Thigh Knee

Registered
look up Bjorn Lomberg on Youtube. You might be surprised to find out that solar and wind aren't that effective yet. Cloudy days and windless days hurt those means of energy production. Secondly, we will eventually find other solutions, but it won't happen overnight. The idea that the sky is falling is nothing new. We had the Population Bomb warning: acid rain: the ozone, and scarcity of resources. The Apocalypse hasn't happened. People need to look up good sources and use some common sense in reacting to all the news that they get and process it accordingly.
I don't need to look up somebody on YouTube. I understand the pros and cons of alternative energy sources. But oil will become more scarce as deposits shrink. Maybe not in our lifetime, but possibly in our children's. In a way, I'll envy them, because they will no longer be held hostage by Arabs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.