Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

V6 Supremacist 馃槑
Victus - 2012 Honda Accord (EX-L V6)
None of us are part of the problem when you look at the big picture. We are only a small fraction of global carbon emissions compared to other countries, ships, etc.

V6 Supremacist 馃槑
It鈥檚 been explained multiple times, but I will say it once more. Some of us have zero interest in much of the new technology that is being packed into cars.
Precisely. I've mentioned before that I'm all for more passive safety features (blind spot warnings/cameras, backup cameras, parking sensors, etc.), but the second you start getting into active safety features that actually take control of the car (auto braking, active cruise control, lane keep assist, etc.), that's when I'm out.

And that's not even mentioning how every basic function has been turned into some complex electronic thing...looking at you button shifter.

V6 Supremacist 馃槑
While I personally believe that hybrid technology is a better choice than electric, Honda isn鈥檛 well known for making the best hybrids in the market. For that reason, this feels like the wrong move.
True, but they have to get a start on it now. Better they start making more hybrids and perfecting their electric system now rather than when they plan to go zero emissions in 2040.

Reactions: AccordPirate04

V6 Supremacist 馃槑
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.