Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

20mm Spacer Owners Beware!

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  rgoodman 
#1 ·
While semi-documented. It hasn't been officially determined if the stocks studs have to be modified in order to fit 25mm and below spacers on the 10th Gen Accords with the touring and sport wheels. Just look at the pictures below. For those who say things bolted up fine, please double check. Just because the wheel torqued correctly means nothing. Make sure that spacer is flush with the hub. I can bet you it isn't if you didn't modify the stock studs (which I wouldn't advise doing).

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh yeah. Make sure the stuff sits flush. I have the 20mm spacers too. I did have to take off a little bit of the stud so that it didnt eat up the back of your stock wheels. Like maybe .5 of an inch. Replacing studs isnt too hard of a task so i wasnt against doing it.

Reactions: tc3sean
#5 ·
Put mine on today. Shaved down a bit like said above. It’s not going to be perfect the first time u put the wheel on. You will have to remove & put on several times before getting it flush. Applied AntiSeize between the hub & spacer. Used LocTite Red on the spacer nuts. Put the wheel back on everything was flush. Torqued all lugs down to 80lbs and BOOM. ✅

These were on the 20mm spacers FYI
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Red Automotive design

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.