Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am new to the forum and I was searching for a thread or with people using 22" Vossen Rims on their 8th Gen Accord? but did not find anything really. I have a 2010 LX-P 4 Cyl.

I came accross a good deal in Miami's Craigslist for CV1s (actual post pic) These came off a BMW. I love the concave look and was wondering if I will be able to put those in the Sedan with little or no modification.

I read that there are some factors like the speedometer and heavier wheels.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
275 Posts
1. They have a different bolt pattern than Accords, we have 5x114.3 and I believe BMW has 5x120.
2. They most likely have a different hub bore, which can be fixed with hub centric rings if you're going bigger. You cannot go smaller.
3. Most people run 20s, 22s are BIG.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
1. They have a different bolt pattern than Accords, we have 5x114.3 and I believe BMW has 5x120.
2. They most likely have a different hub bore, which can be fixed with hub centric rings if you're going bigger. You cannot go smaller.
3. Most people run 20s, 22s are BIG.[/quote]

Reason I want to go 22s is because I don't really want to do any mods to the suspension.

There are a few for sale, the next ones after those that I was debating were 20"x10" All around that came off a GS350. http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/wto/5426962080.html
But I saw that a LOT has to be done to make it look right :crying

·
Registered
275 Posts
It takes a bit of work, which is why I think more people go with 20s. Suspension mods are fairly easy and extremely plentiful. I would at least look into other options before jumping on some 22" wheels off a Lexus.

·
Registered
452 Posts
The diameter isn't even the main issue, the add is wrong there is no way they are 5x114.3, 5x112, and 5x120. If they really were on a bmw without spacers they are 5x120. Plus the width and offset is REALLY agressive and would look horrible without lowering/stretching/pulling the fenders. It will poke like crazy.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hello All,

I am new to the forum and I was searching for a thread or with people using 22" Vossen Rims on their 8th Gen Accord? but did not find anything really. I have a 2010 LX-P 4 Cyl.

I came accross a good deal in Miami's Craigslist for CV1s (actual post pic) These came off a BMW. I love the concave look and was wondering if I will be able to put those in the Sedan with little or no modification.

I read that there are some factors like the speedometer and heavier wheels.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

How is the ad poster trying to say those wheels have 3 bolt patterns lmao. In the first picture it says right on the spoke of the wheel "5x120"

How do people not know what the website google is? I searched there and found hundreds if not thousands of results. You already know you want to get huge ass wheels so why bother asking strangers? That size wheel is way to big for the accord.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts