Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
that's priced almost about the same as the j-power kit....this and the j-power might be the same one.

however, speaking with a vendor, they said that they're getting the j-power in stock at the end of this week/early next week.

·
Registered
80 Posts
^^^Oh really? What was your initial impression of them? Have you seen the SPC/Megan/J-Power arms in real life to be able to compare?

How are they holding up?

All i need is a camber kit to install my coilovers and don't really want to break my bank account.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Worth noting since we've sold hundreds of camber kits over the years. We have had a few customers come to us to purchase the SPC after they stated their "off brands" did not hold up, premature wear on bushings, etc. Understandably, cost is tempting, but important to understand what the trade offs may be. Camber kits are a fairly simple product, but also are critical to keep your alignment in spec and suspension together.

·
09 2DR SMR EX - Aphrodite
53 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I used loctite On the threads to ensure setting do not change , Had the alignment check after 40k of driving on em and it was still good. No probs yet . I drive over 100miles a day and it is my daily. I am in Florida so the roads are nice and its all hwy .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts