Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my accords roof wrapped in gloss black vinyl :nuts:
what do you guys think? might have to take better pictures.

Edit: added more pics below!

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Better pics would be nice. Also if you dont mind, where and how much?

Loks good, I have a white sport and am planning the same.

How about a side shot to show the wheels (and specs on them too!)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Can you please take a picture up close, especially the front tuck under the rubber and in the back window!! Looks awsome BTW, now just lower it and you are set.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the feedback :)! I'll be sure to take better pictures and post it up in the next day or two.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Took some pictures of the vinyl and wheels :)
Got this done at a local shop in Santa Rosa, CA for $200, I really like it so far. Now I'm just waiting for Tein to come out with their coils so it'll sit slightly lower.

Attachments

·
Even My Mower Is a Honda!
4,339 Posts
I love a black roof on a white car.

It looks like a quality job to me.

Jay

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Needs some PERL on the tires and semi-dark to dark tint
Im getting it tinted(again) from 50% to 20% tomorrow morning :) can't wait!

·
CVT
514 Posts
looking to get this done to my white sport as well..

how do you go about washing the vinyl? would i still be able to use regular wax and whatnot?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

how do you go about washing the vinyl? would i still be able to use regular wax and whatnot?
I actually JUST got this done yesterday and have no idea how to go about washing the vinyl just yet, I may have to go back to the shop and ask for their advice.

·
Registered
417 Posts

I actually JUST got this done yesterday and have no idea how to go about washing the vinyl just yet, I may have to go back to the shop and ask for their advice.
You can't go through the automated car washed, and you cannot wax your vinyl. They told me not to, but i did it anyways and the wax just doesnt stick and just swirls around. Just power wash it with soap, the just buff it off with a microfiber. Chemical Guys sell some stuff for vinyl material that seals and protects it, but I never got to buying it.
Looks awesome BTW that tuck in front looks way better then mine:furious:, but then again I paid 1/2 the price....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Having a black roof is nice and all but since the weather is getting cold and the roof fogging up makes it SO MUCH MORE noticeable !!! It bugs me a little. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts