1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Motor City
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
.Net developer
156 Posts
yeah i refuse to get one without having a matching lower grill...

·
Dueces Club (22inch Club)
1,044 Posts
Thinking about buying this mesh but I can't picture how it would look on the car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/08-09-10-HONDA-ACCORD-4DR-SEDAN-JDM-BUMPER-GRILLE-GRILL-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQfitsZYearQ3a2010Q7cMakeQ3aHondaQ7cModelQ3aAccordQQhashZitem563fbd1e67QQitemZ370436546151QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_6166wt_1165

Anyone purchase this one off ebay or has a mesh grill that could post up a couple pics?

In this link what the hell kind of car is that on that it looks like an Accord but insanely different lights and fogs.

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
I actually like both of them. One of the only non-ghetto ones I have seen. If you’re worried about matching, I think the oddy lower grill would match pretty well.

·
Motor City
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I actually like both of them. One of the only non-ghetto ones I have seen. If you’re worried about matching, I think the oddy lower grill would match pretty well.
I'm contemplation if I still even want the bottom grille, I don't mind the hole at the bottom, so I don't know if I would spend $150 just to cover it up. Might go to homedepot just get the gutter guard, paint it black, and put it behind the hole not infront:dunno:

·
Stuck in 5th Gear
759 Posts
I'm contemplation if I still even want the bottom grille, I don't mind the hole at the bottom, so I don't know if I would spend $150 just to cover it up. Might go to homedepot just get the gutter guard, paint it black, and put it behind the hole not infront:dunno:
Yea you could go either way really. Personally I did the Oddy MOD, but I placed mine behind the cross members as well. And just FYI, the Oddy is only $50 from magauto.com

IDK, your choice…..

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
I'd make sure you at least get something. The A/C condenser is exposed to any road debris through the lower bumper opening, as it often is on a lot of cars also made by other manufacturers. I think it is a design flaw that too many automakers let slip through for cost and aesthetic reasons. There is at least one member here, and I think more than one, that had a rock or other object puncture the A/C condenser on the 8th gen. It's an expensive repair that is not covered by the warranty.

·
Retired IT Dude
1,318 Posts
The A/C condenser is exposed to any road debris through the lower bumper opening. It's an expensive repair that is not covered by the warranty.
Yes it is, and yes it would be expensive to repair.

My solution with a GrillCraft lower. I kept the upper stock, but added eBay chrome inserts. Not for everyone I'm sure, but I like it.

·
Papa D
7 Posts
Help

Hey can you help me find where i can get the chrome grill inserts for the upper and the mesh for the lower grill? Also, how about all the LED interior lights. Really want these items

·
Motor City
707 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey can you help me find where i can get the chrome grill inserts for the upper and the mesh for the lower grill? Also, how about all the LED interior lights. Really want these items
Give ebay a try for the grills, and for the lights check out the sponsor corner:thmsup: I got my from retrosolutions

·
24th Gear
1,619 Posts
In this link what the hell kind of car is that on that it looks like an Accord but insanely different lights and fogs.
That's the original accord coupe concept... which means the guy photoshopped the grill onto it. And he's usin a COUPE concept to advertise a grill for a 4DR lol... silly noob ebay guy

·
Registered
28 Posts
Does the 8th gen i4 LX Sedan come with the foglight cut outs? I was thinking of getting the top and bottom mesh with the fog lights installed, but i'd like to know if I need to swap bumpers first. If so, which would I need to get and where would be adecent place to get it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts