Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

281 - 300 of 306 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
old & new

Excuse the Euro R in the 7.5 Gen thread! :grin

pretty much stock NZDM Accord V6-L Mugen, additions are 35% tints & aftermarket visors

·
Registered
24 Posts
Xfarvattacksx: what roof rack do you have for your coupe. How do you like it?

Azian465: what size are your rpf1s? 16? offset? Looks amazing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Xfarvattacksx: what roof rack do you have for your coupe. How do you like it?

Azian465: what size are your rpf1s? 16? offset? Looks amazing.

Thanks Lou. I used to not be a big fan of the rpf1s, but they're beginning to grow on me. They're 17s with a +35 offset.

·
Roll Tide!
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #289
i think they are beyond fugly, but what matters is your feelings towards them. don't worry about what others think about your fugly wheels. life is too short to worry about how many likes you get.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
always work to do

Attachments

·
Registered
287 Posts
Awesome! What lip do you have on that?
No lip present. That is a custom made wind splitter to fit gen 7. I designed and made it myself. Quick release brackets and it mounts to the core support/sub frame stay bracing bolts. It is mounted as tight as possible so it touches the tow loops and dog ears on the brackets going from core support to subframe. Looks better now with my fog light covers I made. Still need to make the air dam portion so it prevents air blowing through the gap there but waiting for the weather to be cooler.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
No lip present. That is a custom made wind splitter to fit gen 7. I designed and made it myself. Quick release brackets and it mounts to the core support/sub frame stay bracing bolts. It is mounted as tight as possible so it touches the tow loops and dog ears on the brackets going from core support to subframe. Looks better now with my fog light covers I made. Still need to make the air dam portion so it prevents air blowing through the gap there but waiting for the weather to be cooler.
Oh wow! It looks amazing. Do you have a DIY tutorial by any chance on how to make one? I'd love to have something like that on my 7th gen.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts

·
Banned
178 Posts
Completely Stock right now. OEM Honda Floor mats (gift from brother). If anyone has suggestions on wheels (and tires), those would be appreciated. Thank You

@Xfarvattacksx What wheels and tires are those (size and name). And also suspension? Are they rubbing anywhere? Thank you.

Attachments

281 - 300 of 306 Posts