Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had some questions about installing an amp and subwoofer in my accord, with the stock HU and i bot a LOC for it and everything, but my question is, how would i tap into the rear speakers? what would i use? im confused on the subject :dunno:

·
RIP my Acorn
566 Posts
I tapped a LOC into the rear speakers, signal wire to the sunroof. For actual helpful info, you may want to check out the Audio & Electronics section. You'll need a wiring diagram to know how to tap the speakers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tapped a LOC into the rear speakers, signal wire to the sunroof. For actual helpful info, you may want to check out the Audio & Electronics section. You'll need a wiring diagram to know how to tap the speakers.
thanks for the info, im gonna use the LOC but i was wondering if there were any pics i could use, or would i have to put the wire into the socket to the rear speakers? and i dont have the sunroof on mine :/ i wish but i dont lol but thanks anyways!

·
RIP my Acorn
566 Posts
I don't know what you mean by "wire into the socket" but if you search the repair manual for your year/trim, you'll find the the wire deciphering which you pair with the wires on the LOC. You'll have to splice the LOC into the factory wiring. I don't have a picture and I'm not near my car but my LOC sits just under the rear deck, inside the trunk.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know what you mean by "wire into the socket" but if you search the repair manual for your year/trim, you'll find the the wire deciphering which you pair with the wires on the LOC. You'll have to splice the LOC into the factory wiring. I don't have a picture and I'm not near my car but my LOC sits just under the rear deck, inside the trunk.
thanks again lol, i mean, the wire from the LOC would have to go into the rear speaker plug in, mine has a plug in socket, i just wasnt sure how to splice into it or tap it into it, and thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts