Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I'm gonna hear shit but I've looked everywhere and read a couple threads and still can't seem to find it I got a 04 accord 5 speed sedan and I spent an hour tearing apart my car and can't find the groument , so if some one can help it'll be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Anyone

·
RIP my Acorn
566 Posts
I assume you're talking about the firewall grommet. It's such a pain in the arse. In the engine compartment it's of medium height slightly towards the driver's side. On the inside, it's above and right of the gas pedal.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume you're talking about the firewall grommet. It's such a pain in the arse. In the engine compartment it's of medium height slightly towards the driver's side. On the inside, it's above and right of the gas pedal.
Could you take pics it would help a lot

·
RIP my Acorn
566 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
RIP my Acorn
566 Posts
I just pulled those pics of off another post. My car is stick and I went through the hole that I described earlier (not pictured). I will post pics later today.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
RIP my Acorn
566 Posts
1st: My car is a V6, yours may not be. The hole should be in the same location but the engine compartment may be different.

2nd: I no longer have a "system" in my car. I do have a small red wire for my fog lights which should be used as a guide for where you would install your power wire.

3rd: It's pretty cold out so I just grabbed a few quick pics and I couldn't get the best pic of the wire inside the car, being that you'd have to be kneeling to get to it and there's snow on the ground so that wasn't going to happen for me.

4th: The second and third pictures are rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise. Rotate them 90 degrees clockwise for the best viewing.

5th: The last pic is showing the metal plate that holds the gas pedal. Directly to the right of it is the firewall's entrance to the cabin.

Attachments

·
RIP my Acorn
566 Posts

·
<= Jeep differential LOL.
838 Posts
I ended up drilling a hole right beneath the brake booster.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts