Drive Accord Honda Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've tried to search for the red emblem install on 7th gen accords and haven't come up with anything. Seems as though the emblems will only fit on 8 or 9 gens?

Anyone know what emblems would be needed for the steering wheel and front and rear badges?

thanks,

Danny

·
Bob's your UNCLE ...
2,027 Posts
You're searching wrong ... be less specific and more vague.

For example - if searching Ebay, type "red honda emblem" instead of "7th gen accord JDM emblem" - you should get back results to cover all of the above (front, back, and steering wheel) but for several different cars, so have the dimesions of the stock H logo's handy when you hunt down the JDM pieces online, because it'll make this much easier.

·
RIP my Acorn
566 Posts
The front emblem is the same as the 06-11 Civics. The JDM rear emblem for a Civic is a little bit smaller than the Accord's. You can use the smaller emblem, however.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Call me Nego
215 Posts
I know for a fact that on the coupe the size of the front emblem changed for 06-07 compared to the 03-05 coupes. I believe the sedans are all the same which is the bigger one used on the 06-07 coupes. The 03-05 coupes are hard to find.

·
Carpe Diem
2,565 Posts
There is a guy on V6P in the classified section that sells the red Honda badges in the correct size for any 7th gen accord. Front and rear badges only, not the steering wheel badge. Better than guessing on the correct sized badge from ebay in my opinion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts