Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I wanted to post my little project. Bought and installed the genuine Honda underbody spoilers for my '05 accord coupe. I think they go very well with my rims. This is everything I wanted to do regarding exterior mods :banana:

Here are the results!!

Attachments

·
Legitimate hack
1,417 Posts
How's the offroading in your part of Jersey?

·
Registered
808 Posts
I think it looks great! :thmsup:

Hard to tell at this angle, but is the paint coloring slightly off?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How's the offroading in your part of Jersey?
Its actually pretty exciting, thanks for asking! ....stock ride height

I think it looks great! :thmsup:

Hard to tell at this angle, but is the paint coloring slightly off?
Thanks! For some reason its only ever so lightly off directly in the front. The sides of the front lip and the side skirts are perfect. I'll see about getting that blended in.

·
Legitimate hack
1,417 Posts
Its actually pretty exciting, thanks for asking! ....stock ride height
At least you got a good sense of humor about it. I forgot what stock ride height is, its been so long.

·
Registered
3 Posts
so I wanted to post my little project. Bought and installed the genuine Honda underbody spoilers for my '05 accord coupe. I think they go very well with my rims. This is everything I wanted to do regarding exterior mods :banana:

Here are the results!!

Where did you order this? I have a 03 coupe here in MD and almost went with the diy home depot lip install and yours look a lot better! Great job man.

·
I <3 My Honda
3,245 Posts
The OEM lips have been discontinued for years and are real diamonds to find. I happened to find my front from a Honda dealership on eBay who had a few left that was in Alabaster Silver and my rear lip from Sons' Honda in Metallic Blue. Both places, AFAIK are sold out now.

There are plenty of replica kits on eBay going for a couple hundred for all 3 pieces (front, sides, rear) but they are made from fiberglass reinforced plastic (thanks Keith for that definition! lol) and some have had not the best fitments with the replicas.

If you really want OEM, keep your eyes open at the Classifieds section, junk yards, or using searchCraigslist to see if someone is willing to sell their OEM kits.

·
Banned
694 Posts
The HFP lip kit really is nice.

Your wheels remind me of my ROH Adrenalins, what are they?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts