Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member and 1st post. I just traded my 65K mile 07 EX-L V6 auto sedan NBP w/ blk interior and wing spoiler for an 11 EX-L V6 auto Sedan w/Nav and the new style decklid spoiler. New car has 20% tint all around and a dealer added "Cold Package" (all weather floor mats, trunk mat and mud flaps). First impressions after only 3 days - the 11 is comfortably wider, rides smoother and has slightly more power. The 07 had nicer front door panels - better leather, nicer armrests and more upscale chrome door handles. I liked the 07 console dual tray better, Silver brushed trim and more intuitive climate/radio controls. The 11 has great tech - Bluetooth works great with my i-phone, great USB control of music on the i-phone and the Nav is cool. What happened to the silver trim on the 11 with blk leather - not really feeling the wood. New gunmetal colored wheels look good with NBP paint. I'll post up some pics tomorrow. This is my company car (I know lucky) so I won't be doing anymore mods. Post up your thoughts if you have changed Gens recently.

·
Banned
294 Posts
New member and 1st post. I just traded my 65K mile 07 EX-L V6 auto sedan NBP w/ blk interior and wing spoiler for an 11 EX-L V6 auto Sedan w/Nav and the new style decklid spoiler. New car has 20% tint all around and a dealer added "Cold Package" (all weather floor mats, trunk mat and mud flaps). First impressions after only 3 days - the 11 is comfortably wider, rides smoother and has slightly more power. The 07 had nicer front door panels - better leather, nicer armrests and more upscale chrome door handles. I liked the 07 console dual tray better, Silver brushed trim and more intuitive climate/radio controls. The 11 has great tech - Bluetooth works great with my i-phone, great USB control of music on the i-phone and the Nav is cool. What happened to the silver trim on the 11 with blk leather - not really feeling the wood. New gunmetal colored wheels look good with NBP paint. I'll post up some pics tomorrow. This is my company car (I know lucky) so I won't be doing anymore mods. Post up your thoughts if you have changed Gens recently.
I want that 2007 65K mile 07 EX-L V6 auto sedan NBP w/ blk interior and wing spoiler now :jawdrop:...I have a 2006 V6 AT in NBP but my interior is yellow.. i know, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow.. but I want the black on black! that shit is wrecking shop.. I gotta get the black rims to go with the all black look too..Where in South Central Texas are you ?? PM me :banana:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts