Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1123 Posts

·
I <3 Honda
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
beacuse, well why the hell not...

Post pics of your modded 8th gen accords. Maybe we can make one giant picture thread.

NO STOCK accords. we've all seen the brochure.

·
I snapped my G string....
3,865 Posts
Throttle Body Spacer

Lowered on Eibach Pro kits

Yellow Fogs

Yellow High beams/ DRL

·
I <3 Honda
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey stop the chatter!

more pics... less talking!

start a new thread to discuss crap
ok, looks like i'm going to have to jump start this thread.

the pics below are pics I've found browsing the net. None of these cars are mine, none of the pictures are mine. If the owners are mad that I posted them up here, well u shouldn't have had them on a public website. They're here beacuse I saved them onto my hard drive thinking they were either a nice example of the 8th gen accord, or beacuse I liked the pic. be honored!

·
I <3 Honda
3,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I pulled a lot of these from cardomain... some are definitly not my style but maybe lookin good to some of u--- anyway here they are:

·
need 6 speed!
3,489 Posts
that black one has real bippuu potential if it had a more subtle exhaust, deeper dish wheels and be tucking wheel.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
^^ +1 i have had 2 strips not stick right and gave up, that might look good and cover it.

The murdered out coupe looks crazy weird with the blacked out front headlights too.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Youre right that window spoiler actually looks good...I wonder where he got it from. He actually fabricated that body kit himself...its hideous. A bunch of tricked out accords can be found on the thailand accord forums...crazy stuff over there, some of it tastefully done though. But, Id need to be heavily medicated to drive a car with that 'Garson' emblem though.

·
Registered
396 Posts
no man are you serious?! the dual exhausts on the black one looks sick

·
Registered
152 Posts
here's some pics that I found! Hope it's not a repost!:thmsup:

Attachments

·
need 6 speed!
3,489 Posts
Dude those are my pictures
you better start watermarking your pics...........
well anyways, mikey008 has an HFP front lip so i photoshopped it to look like what im doing in spring.
molding the front,sides,back to the stock body, extending the front lip in the middle and putting on 19" vs-xx.

Attachments

·
Banned
4,077 Posts
haha its all good. i only watermark jobs i do, those pictures were for fun and sharing so its all good.

your chop looks clean but even tho you mold the sides it should bulge out a little because the kit is still stacked on, there is nothing you can do about the bulge in the sides unless its a full bumper kit me thinks. Also love your wheel choice, wish i could afford those gonna be like 1K per wheel haha

·
need 6 speed!
3,489 Posts
you can find a set of used ones in mint condition around 2k most come with tires too.

1 - 20 of 1123 Posts