Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new either gen owner here. I just upgraded from my 6th gen after 5 years and bought an 08 accord coupe v6. The car came with a cracked fog light and I was looking to replace them and when I googled up which fog lights fit the car, two different ones came up. Do any of you guys know which of the sets of the link below fits a 2008 accord coupe v6? It would really help me if I could find an answer since I can't seem to find a picture or DIY replacement online to see what it looks like :confused: Thanks guys!

http://www.carid.com/2008-honda-accord-fog-lights/spec-d-fog-lights-43106044.html

http://www.carid.com/2008-honda-accord-fog-lights/spyder-oem-style-fog-lights-266017.html

·
Just here for the food
1,873 Posts
Idunno about fogs much because I don't have factory fogs (4cyl lol) nor have I done a retrofit. But the Spyder ones look good!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Either should fit but I recommend getting the oem one. It'll fit more smooth but it's all opition. Are you consisting putting hids on the fogs? ?? I feel hids on fog lights are plain just for looks, way to bright. I feel nice low beam hid projector retrofit plus halogen fog lights r best n safest way to go. Plus u don't have to worry about hid fog lights may over heat wiring or others.

I recommend everyone to do a retrofit. It's the perfect about of light and its more than enough

Reactions: teezythakidd

·
Registered
290 Posts
i put in full LED fog kit. Theyre 18w each, 6000k and brighter than my HID headlights lol. Ive had lots of compliments on them about the light output of them.

·
8th Gen Believer
4,217 Posts
Fog or No Fog?

How much fog do you have where you live? Yellow is great for what they are intended to be, fog lights. The OEM lights greatly improve visibility and look cool. If I were still in New Orleans, I'd have yellow in a heartbeat. Otherwise, OEM.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the responses guys,
1. yes I do plan to HID the fogs, I did it on my old accord and I loved them.
2. I do some traveling in the fog in PA is pretty awful at times and the yellow fogs work well.

Problem is I still haven't really figured out which one will fit. If you look at the both of them, their brackets look different and I don't want to buy the wrong ones. Sadly I live in the city and am without a garage or driveway. No parking space in front of my house to open up the car to check by the time I get home from work. I guess I'll have to stalk and take the parking space in front this weekend when ever the person moves to see what they are.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts