Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Progessin' Babyy
216 Posts
that sedan looks sooo hottt!!!

when you modify the sedan it looks so much better.

·
Registered
388 Posts
car looks pretty nice on the outside with the exception of the wing though, the hood dampers look sweet, and the black/white theme :)

·
Progessin' Babyy
216 Posts
1st turbocharged i4 accord sedan.

242bhp and 320Nm of torque...how much ft/lbs of torque would that be exactly?

·
Vtahk didnt kick in
4,097 Posts
There is just no way his car will last, not with an auto

·
JDM=FAD
947 Posts
hey, at least its possible. :banana:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
1st turbocharged i4 accord sedan.

242bhp and 320Nm of torque...how much ft/lbs of torque would that be exactly?
236 lbs/ft

It will probably last if you don't try an kill it . Does not say PSI boost but from hp/Tq i guess around 7-8lbs or so as this is about 50% increase in TQ (162>236) and 190>242 hp , only 25% .

I am not a fan of secondary injectors for fuel enrichment but if it works and keeps good A/F across power band .

·
Accord FTW
112 Posts
wow, i wanna do that. i wish i had that much money to kill. =D

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
wow, i wanna do that. i wish i had that much money to kill. =D
If I had that kinda money to kill, it wouldn't be on an i4 sedan heh. In thailand there is way bigger market for aftermarket parts, probably more readily available over there compared to the states.

I'd like to see how it runs though for the hell of it.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
If I had that kinda money to kill, it wouldn't be on an i4 sedan heh. In thailand there is way bigger market for aftermarket parts, probably more readily available over there compared to the states.

I'd like to see how it runs though for the hell of it.
why do you say that , he used off the shelf parts .

·
Sugar coating for you ..
6,119 Posts
why do you say that , he used off the shelf parts .

I'm saying in Thaliand, there is so much more stuff for their Accords and money spent to get stuff fabbed, just like all the custom body kits etc they have over there that isn't available here. I'm not saying it came be done or there are no parts for it, I'm just saying it's probably easier to get it done there because there is more of a market there than here.

·
need 6 speed!
3,489 Posts
I'm saying in Thaliand, there is so much more stuff for their Accords and money spent to get stuff fabbed, just like all the custom body kits etc they have over there that isn't available here. I'm not saying it came be done or there are no parts for it, I'm just saying it's probably easier to get it done there because there is more of a market there than here.
its not easier to get down over there, its just more people are dedicated to it than over here.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
its not easier to get down over there, its just more people are dedicated to it than over here.
Also we have wide variety of vehicles to chose from, so 08+ Accord would not be my first chose for custom turbo upgrade .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts