Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I replaced my climate control backlights with bulbs from Hondapartsnow.com. There are 5 neo wedge bulbs, 2 of mine were out but they were all 10 years old so they all got replaced. Plenty of good you tube videos on how to remove the radio, which was pretty simple. I did have to go to Harbor Freight to buy a cheap molding removal kit. There are the 2 bulbs that light up the knobs which are 79505-sna-a01 bulbs, The three that backlight the climate control are 79506-sna-a01.
They are genuine Honda parts and fit like a glove. These are the replacements, not LED, exact replacements bulbs and I couldnt be happier. Shipping was more expensive then i would like, but its flat shipping rate and these are tiny products, but for my sanity it was well well well worth it!!! I included a link with the diagram and it couldnt be simpler! Hope this helps you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm surprised they're not LEDs.
I saw a lot of conflicting info on it. I saw people having to really mess with the LEDs, not fitting properly, people saying they can/cant be used. I was very happy to get what fit right and works flawlessly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I saw a lot of conflicting info on it. I saw people having to really mess with the LEDs, not fitting properly, people saying they can/cant be used. I was very happy to get what fit right and works flawlessly.
Do they make colored? Red specifically

1 - 5 of 5 Posts