Drive Accord Honda Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i really need some advise or help on how to find the stock amp on my 2008 honda accord sedan 4 door 6 speaker stock radio. i been looking eveyrwhere for it and cant seem to find it. or is there some type of fuses controling my speakers i have no sound at all from my inside speakers everything works but i just dont get any audio sound need help on what to do?

·
Corvalis TTX
5,594 Posts
What do you mean by "inside speakers"? Are these different from outside speakers? What do you mean by "everything works"? If everything worked you'd have sound.

What trim level is your car? LX, EX, EX-L, other?

Welcome to DA. It's a great site.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its lx. the 6 speakers dont work at all. need help on what to do i was trying to locate some type of stock amp if it even carrys one. what i meant by everything else working was that the radio display is showing and i can adjust everything just the audio sound is not coming out. i connected an aftermakrted amp and as i was messing with it i think it crossmounted with the postive and the negative of my sub and took out all my stock stpeakers. i got the rca from the rear 6"9 speakers. is there some type of fuse controling my speakers?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
its lx. the 6 speakers dont work at all. need help on what to do i was trying to locate some type of stock amp if it even carrys one. what i meant by everything else working was that the radio display is showing and i can adjust everything just the audio sound is not coming out. i connected an aftermakrted amp and as i was messing with it i think it crossmounted with the postive and the negative of my sub and took out all my stock stpeakers. i got the rca from the rear 6"9 speakers. is there some type of fuse controling my speakers?
I'm pretty sure the LX doesn't have an external amp. You can check the radio fuses but if they were blown the radio probably wouldn't turn on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i cheked all fuses and they all work fine, (passenger side, Drivers side, Under hood, every single one is working fine, so the speakers wires are going directly to the radio?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Speakers can be disabled selectively by pressing the knob.

·
8th Gen Audio Expert
1,713 Posts
KX is internally amped in the radio... EX 's amp is on the right side of the glovebox a little up and behind. youll see two harnesses coming out of it..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts